Advance Human Capital - Privacy Notice
Advance Human Capital is a niche HR company for the fast growing IT sector in Bulgaria. We have hundreds of successful stories of happy specialist that we manage to attract through the years. We are sure that the future of the economic growth is with the further development of the bulgarian IT Sector. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We will ensure that the information you provide to us via our website (contact form), written correspondence (including e-mail) and from other sources, such as when you apply for a job through job sites such as jobs.bg, zaplata.bg, rabota.bg etc., is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information we collect
In order to provide the best possible employment opportunities, we need to process certain information about you.
- Using this website
You can access the website without entering personal information. But in this case too, certain information is automatically processed, such as log files / event files /, cookies, website analytics through Google Analytics.
- Registering as a candidate
We only ask for details that will genuinely help us to help you, such as your name, age, contact details, education details and other relevant information from your Curriculum Vitae ("CV"). We will collect your Personal Information directly from you and from other sources including when you apply for a job via a Job Board, directly through our website, from Social Media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter or when you provide us with your details during a job fair, promotional, networking or training events.
- Special categories of sensitive information
We do not collect sensitive information about you as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation and other. If such information is sent to us, it will not be stored.
How we use the information that we collect
The reason that we collect, use, process, store and disclose your personal information is so that we can provide you with our recruitment services and help you find a new job. We use your personal information so that we can understand your skills, experience and qualifications in order to find new job opportunities that match your profile. More specifically:
- To provide you with our recruitment services
- To match your details against job vacancies
- To send your personal information to clients in order to apply for jobs
- To fulfil contractual obligation
- To retain your details and notify you about future job opportunities other than the specific role for which you have contacted us
- To release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if we are required or permitted to do so
Our legal bases for processing your data
- Conclusion or performance of a contract – in order to perform legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests we require your personal information. Without this information, we would not be able to provide the appropriate services.
- Legal obligation – we are subject to certain legal requirements which may require us to process your personal data. We may also be obliged by law to disclose your personal data to a regulatory body or law enforcement agency. Our legal obligations for processing is also related to our main activity - selection and career counseling and our license to the Employment Agency, on the basis of which we conclude a Contract, which should be registered in the Agency's information platform .
- Legitimate interests - either we, or a third party, will need to process your personal data for the purposes of our (or a third party's) legitimate interests, provided we have established that those interests are not overridden by your rights and freedoms, including your right to have your personal data protected. Our legitimate interests include responding to requests and enquiries from you or a third party, optimising our website and customer experience, informing you about our products and services and ensuring that our operations are conducted in an appropriate and efficient manner;
- Consent – in some circumstances, we may ask for your consent to process your personal data in a particular way.
Your rights on information we hold about you
You have certain rights in relation to personal information we hold about you:
- The right for access to data and data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us previously, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right of Correction or Completion
If personal information we hold about you is not accurate, out of date or incomplete, you have a right to have the data rectified, updated or completed.
- Right of Erasure
In certain circumstances you have the right to have personal data that we hold about you erased. This will be done without undue delay. These circumstances include the following: it is no longer necessary for us to hold those personal data in relation to the purposes for which they were originally collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw your consent to any processing which requires consent; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- Right to object to or restrict processing
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information by contacting us. You may also have the right to restrict our use of your personal information, such as in circumstances where you have challenged the accuracy of the information and during the period where we are verifying its accuracy.
- Right to object to direct marketing
You can object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you make an objection, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
How we share your Personal Information
We do not disclose the personal information we collect about you except as described in this Policy. We share your personal information with clients who may offer suitable job opportunities or wish to offer employment to our job applicants. We may disclose your personal date in order to comply with any requests from regulatory or law enforcement authorities to release such personal data if they so require (Employment Agency, The National Revenue Agency, MoI and other regulatory and investigative agencies upon request and verification and other). We may provide information to accounting firms, law firms, companies that maintain our website, and more.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your Personal Information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to do so.
How long we retain your personal information
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for. This means we will keep your Personal Information throughout the period of your relationship with us and whilst we are providing you with work finding services.
We are required by law to keep basic information as follow:
- 5 years - for the data of the candidates in accordance with Article 41, paragraph 2 of the Regulation on the Terms and Conditions for Performing Job placement intermediation.
- up to 3 years - at own selection as an Employer according to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679);
- 10 years under the Accounting Low for the storage and processing of accounting data;
In some circumstances we may anonymise your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you and we cannot identify you). We do this for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this anonymised data indefinitely without further notice to you.
Details of the retention periods for different aspects of your Personal Information you can request from us by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer of Information Internationally
Your personal data are usually processed within the European Union or the European Economic Area and in rare cases are transmitted to other countries ("third countries").
If a transfer to a "other country" is required, we ensure that the necessary level of data protection is provided in the third country or recipient in that third country prior to such transmission.
When we transfer your Personal Information to 3rd parties based in the US, we will check if they are a member the EU/US Privacy Shield. If they are not Privacy Shield certified, we will ensure these recipients will only process your Personal Information on our instructions and they will be subject to a duty of confidentiality and required to sign the EU Model Contract.
A „Cookie” is a small amount of data, stored by the website on the visitor`s computer or mobile device.
On our website we use „cookies” in regard with its functioning, as well as, for collecting analytics statistics. The cookies used serve to distinguish users and sessions, to define new sessions, to submit queries, to store the source of traffic, and how the site is reached.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We have the right to change and update this Policy. We will post such changes on our website. If we change material terms we will provide notice of the revised Privacy Notice for 30 days on our home page at www.roberthalf.co.uk with a link back to this page.
If you have any enquires or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal information, including to exercise your rights as outlined above, please contact us:
- by post, using the postal address given above;
- using our website contact form;
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time; or
- by email, using the email address published on our website from time to time.