Technical Project Manager
Description: Advance Human Capital is a niche HR company for the fast growing IT sector in Bulgaria. We have hundreds of successful stories of happy specialist that we manage to attract through the years. We are sure that the future of the economic growth is with the further development of the bulgarian IT Sector.
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will work in an international team on various and interesting projects.
What we are looking for:
- At least over 3 years of project management experience in software development projects, managing medium size teams (10-15 people);
- Strong knowledge and experience of practical usage of at least one formal software development methodology (in accordance with PMBoK or Agile methodologies);
- Practical experience of usage project management tools (MS Project/Project Plan 365, JIRA, Confluence etc.);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a changing environment;
- Ability to work effectively as a project team leader;
- Flexibility, self-motivation, result focus;
- Upper-intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic, tech-requirements and dependencies;
- Ability to learn new methodologies fast and make a deep dive into the technical requirements, integrations details etc.
What you will be doing:
- Be primarily responsible for project results delivery in accordance with project objectives;
- Own and monitor project schedule and budget within defined scope, resources and timeline;
- Provide leadership and motivation of project team members to meet project objectives;
- Proactively identify and efficiently resolve project related problems;
- Remain a neutral party between engineering and business worlds in solving project’s problems;
- Perform integrated change control with impact analysis and authorization of changes with project stakeholders;
- Work within the process model defined by organization;
- Own risk management process;
- Establish and efficiently manage communications among project stakeholders;
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risks to the client and other stakeholders;
- Build and maintain working relationships with senior level business managers, cross functional teams and peers on projects;
- Own decision making within a defined level of authority.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in managing the following types or projects like: web development and/or ecommerce solutions development and/or OMS and/or APP development;
- Experience in managing Agile projects;
- Proven records of education in the project management area. Professional certification (PMP, IPMA, etc.) is a plus.
- intermediate level of written and spoken Russian
- Technical background. Experience in complex features development and integrations
What we offer
- Exciting working environment, friendly chaps and experience exchange with colleagues around the world
- Top salary and achievement recognition
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Work from home
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further steps. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N2069 / 22.06.2016.
- CV with picture
- List of personal projects showing your abilities