SFCC Senior Developer
Description: Advance Human Capital is a niche HR company for the fast growing IT sector in Bulgaria. We have hundreds of successful stories of happy specialist that we manage to attract through the years. We are sure that the future of the economic growth is with the further development of the bulgarian IT Sector.
For one of our clients, we are looking for SFCC Senior Developers who will work in an international team over various and interesting projects.
What you will be doing:
- Lead SFCC project development team;
- Familiarize team with customer’s needs and development process;
- Take ownership over the project. Collaborate with project team to drive closure to problems and open issues;
- Prioritize and distribute tasks. Make sure that team members are familiar with them;
- Perform code reviews;
- Drive continuous improvements to development methodology and underlying processes;
- Participate in technical approaches writing;
- Write and review technical documentation.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of web development practice;
- At least 3 years of experience with SFCC;
- At least 2 years of SFCC development team leadership experience (4+ team members);
- Solid SFCC ecosystem knowledge;
- Software architecture design using object-oriented and modularity principles;
- Experience with working on complex functional software projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
- Technical documentation writing skills;
- Design patterns knowledge and experience;
- Experience in refactoring and code review;
- Understanding of JSON, CSV, XML files formats;
- Experience in integrations with other systems through REST or SOAP;
- Experience with any VCS (Git is preferred);
- Upper-intermediate English (including speaking).
Good to have:
- Experience in SRA process;
- Experience in performance optimization (server and client);
- Experience in complex features and integrations;
- Knowledge of JS build engines like gulp or webpack, release manager experience;
- Knowledge of Handlebars or similar template processor.
What your work life will look like:
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further steps. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N2069 / 22.06.2016.
- CV with picture
- List of personal projects showing your abilities