SENIOR .NET DEV
Description: SENIOR .NET DEV
We work with an american company which provides comprehensive API solutions, greater flexibility and control to build and scale apps. One of our top notch products is a PLM platform that packages every essential part of product creation (and some exciting extras) into one platform from Tech Packs to Social Design & Collaboration. For the team in Varna, we are looking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications using C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI 2.
Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application.A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions MongoDB and Redis.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Write unit and integration tests
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework, especially WebAPI and ASP.NET
- Proficient knowledge in C#
- Familiarity with the DDD and Onion architecture
- Familiarity with MongoDB (or other Document database)
- Skill for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with dependency injection frameworks
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial)
Why join the team
- The opportunity to work in an team of professionals
- Work on challenging projects
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office environment
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further steps. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N2069 / 22.06.2016.
- CV with picture
- List of personal projects showing your abilities