Description: Advance Human Capital is a niche HR company for the fast growing IT sector in Bulgaria. We have hundreds of successful stories of happy specialist that we manage to attract through the years. We are sure that the future of the economic growth is with the further development of the bulgarian IT Sector.
We work with an american company which provides comprehensive API solutions, greater flexibility and control to build and scale apps. One of our top notch products is a PLM platform that packages every essential part of product creation (and some exciting extras) into one platform from Tech Packs to Social Design & Collaboration.
For the team in Varna, we are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets business requirements. Also, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Communicate with developers team and project manager to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
Preferable to have
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why join the team
- The opportunity to work in an team of professionals
- Work on challenging projects
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Modern office environment
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further steps. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment N2069 / 22.06.2016.
- CV with picture
- List of personal projects showing your abilities